2 -> FILES OFFICE – SOFTWARE ENGINEER
This is an exciting and progressive opportunity to join one of the leading remapping companies in the UK. Main duties are creating and writing tuning files for vehicles which require OEM ECU remapping. Building tunes based on what the Monster dealers are requesting, e.g.: power or economy, speed limiter removal, DPF removal, EGR disabling , uprated turbochargers. Additionally the successful candidate also provide technical support by phone and email, to our dealers.
Experience and Qualities Required:
- ECU calibration experience, ideally OEM.
- Working knowledge of powertrain systems & attributes.
- Understanding map structures inside files, e.g. Bosch EDCxx, Siemens SIDxxx, Delphi, Motorola, Visteon, Bosch MEx/MEDxx.
- Thorough understanding of WinOLS, as well as other tuning and calibration programmes Experience with engine powertrains and the base functions of how petrol and turbo diesel engines operate Background in ECU binary coding compiling and alterations.
- Ability to use dyno generated data to alter tuning files as required.
- Knowledge of vehicle makes/model and engine power outputs Knowledge of all popular tuning tools, i.e. Alientech, CMD, etc.
- Awareness of vehicle diagnostics and MIL codes.
- Excellent English speaking and interpersonal communications skills.
- Ideally educated to Degree level in IT/engineering Competence in applying MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- This is a busy and challenging role, candidates must be able to work
accurately under pressure.
The successful candidate will be based in our Stafford Park, Telford Technical Centre, however as the nature of the job involving responding to files, some out of hours and weekend work will be expected.
We run an informal office environment, in an expanding company. We like our dealers, customers and team members to feel welcome and at ease, whilst maintaining the very high standards of quality and product delivery.
The successful candidate will receive a salary commensurate with experience and the contribution they can make to our continued success.
If you are interested in the opportunity then please forward a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com